Artemon Services is an independent advisory firm offering a full range of advisory and compliance services to Luxembourg SMEs and an international clientele.
Thanks to in-depth knowledge of our highly qualified advisors and their understanding of areas, such as international and local tax planning, business structuring and reorganization, accounting and tax compliance, we can ensure your business is able to invest for growth in the most cost-efficient way.
We are registered with the Luxembourg association of Chartered Accountants, as the symbol of the highest industry standards and commitment to provide you with the best possible services.
We favour personal contact with our customers and intend on keeping the size of our company small in order to preserve our cost efficiency.
Our leading employees have earned the trust of countless customers in their senior leadership roles within a Big 4 when serving renowned multinational businesses.
Flexibility and rapidity
The company is owned by its management and is fully independent from any banks, tax advisory, audit or law firms, saving time-consuming audit-based conflict checks. We are able to react rapidly to client requests.
CEO & Founder’s professional summary
Jean-Philippe is a specialist in tax, finance, commercial law and accounting. He has been working in Big 4 for more than 12 years advising many Fortune 500 companies. On the local market, he has an instrumental role to promote Luxembourg as an IP development and management jurisdiction. For local innovative companies he advises on ways to combine business objectives with an efficient use of tax incentives. Jean-Philippe has combined excellent analytical skills with his expertise in business to set-up, develop and successfully lead many companies as their trusted advisor.
Key skills and competencies
- Structuring of M&A transactions
- Structuring of corporate debt
- Cash circulation / repatriation strategies
- Intellectual property management strategies
- Accounting / reporting expert
- Implementation of cash pooling activities
- Business development
- Project management on complex cross-border restructurings
- Managing specificities of a multi-cultural environment
- Local and international tax regulations
- Assisting commercial functions to achieve their goals
- Management of audit procedures
- Facilitating trainings and presentations
- Legal, regulatory and tax compliance
- Legal aspects relating to loans, license agreements and corporate restructurings
- Recruitment and employee incentive plans
- Hedging strategies
- Government incentives planning
- Building up an office and managing international substance considerations
Graduate of ESCP Europe Business School
Fluent in English, German, French, Luxembourgish